Alright so last night my buddies and i were working on a 1989 ski doo snowmobile because it was pushing to much gas to the cylinders. So what we did was pull out the spark plugs and set them over the holes. My bud Cole pulled the motor over and it sparked and flames were 10 feet high in the air. Then it went out for a quick second but then some gas in the belly pan caught on fire, then the skis were on fire then the whole sled was on fire in no time. We all reacted really fast though and pulled the sled out of the shed and started throwing snow on it but it didn't help and by this time the whole sled is in flames so all we could do was watch it burn it the ground. But otherwise good night.
Hi, my name is Jared and i live in the state of Wisconsin, I love it here because the weather is always nice. I enjoy watching nascar and football!! I also like watching and playing golf. I think golf is the funnest sport in the world.